Online statistics courses
The program directors strongly recommend that you follow the following online classes over the summer (especially if you are not very familiar with statistics or biostatistics):
You can also check the following link with further suggestions on the same topic:
For the first class, it is necessary to have installed the “R” software as it will be used during the courses. The software is free.
Find below the instructions to download R and packages (car, ResourceSelection, pROC and MASS) needed for the R training. If you know how to install packages, you can install those 4 packages directly.
To download R, go to https://cran.r-project.org/ and follow the instructions.
If you do not know how to install packages, just download the zip files (r-release):
- go to https://cran.r-project.org/
- click on “Packages” on the left side of the page
- click on “Table of available packages, sorted by name”
- choose the package on the list
- in the “downloads” section, click on the r-release version of the package you need (Windows, MAC) to download it.