Applications for 2021/22 are closed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL CHANGE FOR 2022/23. FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO NOT MISS THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Applicants must meet minimum requirements to enrol in this Master’s programme:
- Hold a Master’s degree or first year Master’s degree (M1, MSc) in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- or successful completion of 4 years of study in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- or hold a Bachelor’s in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- Proficiency in English language, e.g. TOEFL test results. If your studies were in English, ask your university for a certificate stating so.
- Knowledge of (bio)statistics is appreciated.
The jury favours students who already hold a first-year Master’s degree in public health or related fields.
You do not meet those requirements? Click here to find out about another degree that we offer.
All students, regardless of their nationality need to apply on this platform. We also highly recommend reading the links below from the website Campus France.
Also, depending on their country of origin, some foreign students will need to apply through “Etudes en France” (“Studying in France”, part of Campus France) procedure AND apply here on our website as well. Check on their website if you need to apply with them.
For more information on application procedures, please refer to these articles :
- How to apply to a higher education institute in France, depending on your situation (EU student living in France or not, NON EU student…)
- Types of visas (click here to check if you need one)
- Accommodation in France
The Master’s team cannot help you with accommodation or visa formalities. Make sure you start those procedures early, especially for accommodation.
ALL: apply using our website
All students, regardless of their nationality need to apply on this platform. Applications usually open mid-March.
Please upload all the necessary documents and apply below. Your application will not be processed until we have received all the required documents. Completed applications are reviewed as they are received.
Application documents must be submitted in English in .doc, .pdf or in .jpg extensions. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FILE SIZE LIMIT IS 1 MB.
- A duly filled out application form (to download)
- A personal statement addressing your interest in a specific programme and your future career goals (400 – 600 words)
- Curriculum vitae, use this template to create your CV
- A scanned copy of your last or relevant diploma and its translation if it is not in English or in French
- Transcripts of your Master’s degree or your first year master’s degree + their translation if they are not in English or in French
- Two recommendation letters in French or in English, written by individuals familiar with your academic and/or professional work
- You may be asked evidence of English language proficiency,
- A picture of yourself (formal or informal)
If you need further information, feel free to contact the Master’s coordinator: master.admin.htd (@) aphp.fr