/!\ If you need a scholarship, please check our scholarships page. Be mindful of deadlines, applications for scholarships usually end very early in the year.
Applicants must meet minimum requirements to enrol in this Master’s programme:
- Hold a Master’s degree or first year Master’s degree (M1, MSc) in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- or successful completion of 4 years of study in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- or hold a Bachelor’s in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- Knowledge of English language (you may be asked proof of proficiency), at the very minimum B2 level.
- Knowledge of (bio)statistics is appreciated.
The jury favours students who already hold a first-year Master’s degree in public health or related fields.
You do not meet those requirements? Click here to find out about another degree that we offer.
Foreign students: whether you depend on the EEF procedure or not (see below), we highly recommend that you read those pages before applying:
- How to apply to a higher education institute in France, depending on your situation (EU student living in France or not, NON EU student…)
- Types of visas (click here to check if you need one)
- Accommodation in France
The Master’s team cannot help you with accommodation or visa formalities. Make sure you start those procedures early, especially for accommodation.
eCandidat on the Université de Paris website
eCandidat is the procedure for: French students, foreign students already studying in France in 2021/22, European students, non-Europeans living in Europe.
You will apply through Université de Paris’ system, called eCandidat.
Previsional calendar: Applications should open from April 1st until May 1st 2022. In May 2022, you may be asked to attend an interview.
Scroll down to see the list of required documents for your application.
Contact us at: admissions (@) mastercer . com ; if help is needed.
“Etudes en France” EEF/”Studying in France” procedure (Campus France)
This is the procedure for non European students living outside of Europe but living in one of the countries listed here: go on this link to know if you need to go through the EEF procedure. If your country is not listed, then apply through eCandidat (see above). Contact us at: admissions (@) mastercer . com ; if help is needed.
(Note that despite what you may find on the Campus France website, you will not pay over three thousand euros of tuition fees. You will only have to pay between 300 and 400€. More details on the “fees” page.)
Campus France uses its own calendar for the “Etudes en France” procedure. For the academic year 2022/23, applications opened early October 2021 and will close on December 31st 2021 (followed by interviews, etc, more info on their website). All the information will be given to you by Campus France.
You may be asked additional information and/or to attend another interview with us (online) early 2022.
ALL STUDENTS: documents needed
Your application will not be processed until we have received all the required documents. Prepare accordingly.
Application documents must be submitted in English in .doc, .pdf or in .jpg extensions. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FILE SIZE LIMIT IS 1 MB.
- A duly filled out application form (to download)
- A personal statement addressing your interest in a specific programme and your future career goals (400 – 600 words)
- Curriculum vitae, use this template to create your CV
- A scanned copy of your last or relevant diploma and its translation if it is not in English or in French
- Transcripts of all relevant degrees + their translation if they are not in English or in French
- Two recommendation letters in French or in English, written by individuals familiar with your academic and/or professional work
- A picture of yourself (formal or informal)
If you need further information, feel free to contact the admissions office: admissions (@) mastercer . com