Applicants must meet minimum requirements to enrol in the Master’s programme.
- Hold a Master’s degree or first year Master’s degree (M1, MSc) in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- or successful completion of 4 years of study in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, mathematics or related fields;
- Proficiency in English language.
Applications for next fall are open.
Deadline for applications: July 15, 2019 (12:00 a.m.).
Application form using our WEBSITE
If you are from another country, you can upload the necessary document and apply online (see below). Your application will not be processed until we have received all the required documents. Completed applications are reviewed as they are received.
Application documents must be submitted in English in .doc, .pdf or in .jpg extensions. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FILE SIZE LIMIT IS 1 MB.
- A duly filled out application form (to download)
- A personal statement addressing your interest in a specific programme and your future career goals (400 – 600 words)
- Curriculum vitae, please use this template to create your CV
- A scanned copy of your last or relevant diploma and its translation if it is not in English or in French
- Transcripts of your Master’s degree or your first year master’s degree + their translation if they are not in English or in French
- Two recommendation letters
- Evidence of English language proficiency
If you need further information, feel free to contact the admissions office: firstname.lastname@example.org