Unfortunately, the Master’s cannot take care of visa formalities for the applicants. Do I need a visa? If you are from the EEA (European Economic Area), you should not need one, only a valid identity card or passport works, but do check. If you are non-European or not from the EEA, you must have one. […]

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top